Saturday, February 20, 2010

New Money

*****EDIT after listening to this track for about a day and letting others listening to it, i came to the conclusion that the first one rapping on Gingerbread man flow was just rediculous.

Wassup people? I told yall I would bring yall new music, Didnt I? First up we got a group of young fellow's straight out of Newark. They go by the name of New Money, they got bars for days and----------------- yes their Secret Society affiliated (we all over). Now i personally know one of these guys he's goes by the name Riq(the one on the left) and I know his quality so i know he wouldn't affiliate with anything subpar. ANYWHO here's a track from them called Gingerbread Man, Riq goes last and then after that i got a single from him called Swimmin in Money. Listen but dont get addicted and check for the Secret Society/New Money mixtape!!! Stand Still!!!

GINGERBREAD MAN

SWIMMIN IN MONEY

1 comment:

  1. Kash Yu already know..I got yu too..Dat New Money project in the works..My solo tap should be done anyday now..and Im Ready to hop on the S.S. mixtape..so yu already kno scream at the da KiD!

    ReplyDelete